Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day -11

I started off by typing "Test," then decided that I would be more original than that in my first post. So, here we go. 

You know what this test post needs? Test comments











This is a test caption.

9 comments:

  1. This is a test comment. Isn't it exciting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous test. You will never know who this is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't get food poisoning.

    Also, we should meet in Paris for a weekend rendezvous. Even if that is entirely impractical in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is day zero when you're on the plane?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, the plane is day one, since I'll be arriving in Rabat at 1:30 (in theory. I'm sure the planes will run late). When do you leave again? And can we hang out tomorrow eveningish?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I leave the following Monday (August 31).
    I'm not sure about tomorrow evening; I'll give you a call tomorrow afternoon and we can figure out a hanging-out time.

    ReplyDelete